Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

I love Halloween. Well any holiday. But this year it just came up on us so fast and went by even faster. Adelaide had lots of fun though. She was our little duck! "Hey I think there is suppose to be candy in here guys!"
"Serisously guys where is my candy?"
I love that shes just sitting on this little curb, but compared to her its huge.We went down to Sandy and Tylers house for their wards trunk or treat.
I told you I love them, so there are lots. She just had way to many fun things to look that didnt include the camera.
"Dad let me go! I need to get some treats!"
My wonderful cousins from Australia, Sarah and Emily were here visiting so they came with us. It was amazing having them here.
On Halloween we went to my moms house for Sunday dinner.
Play time with dad. She loves when he throws her up like this.
More play time, but this time with Grandpa. He is the only one thats happy she is getting bigger. He cant wait till she can really play with him.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Steph you are so gorgeous! And that last picture of her sitting on the curb is KILLING me!! I love it!! She is so cute!

I'm so glad you posted pictures! Keep it up!!

LouiseAW said...

The pink bow on the little duck was so funny. You HAD to get some pink in there. And everyone in coats...what was it 70 degrees? Burrrrr.
Just wish we could have held that cute little ducky. Next year she's going to eat her own candy...no help from Mom & Dad.