Tuesday, November 16, 2010

6 Months!

Her stats:
Weight- 14lbs even
Height-26"
Head circumference- 16 1/2
(Shes definatly our little girl)

My baby is growing way to fast! Its hard to remember what it was like before she was with us. She has such a sweet but stubborn personality. Has found her toes are tasty. So are her fingers. Well anything she can get into her mouth she likes. She is back on a routin so she is sleeping through the night again, but only takes lik 3 30-40 minute naps during the day. She has started eating real food! She has only had 2 different types of squash- she likes it about as much as her dad does. (sometimes he wont even feed her because he cant even stand the smell. I sometimes wonder who is really the baby) Some of her favorite toys are paper, books and her blue plastic cup. She hates being left alone even for a second, which makes getting ready during the day kind of hard. She smiles but would rather just look at everything. She has FINALLY laughed for me! Only a few times and it takes a lot of work to get her to do it, but oh my it the most wonderful, magical, sweetest sound I have ever heard. I almost cry just thinking about it. She still loves her dad ( I have to admit I think more then she loves me) She lights up everytime she sees him. He isnt allowed to talk when I am putting her to bed because she wakes up right away and looks for him. She can sit up by herself for a few minutes before flopping over. Is way better with her tummy time now. She will stay on her tummy for a good 5 minutes before shes over it. She has learnt to roll over form her back to front and then back again. She loves to grab. Mostly my hair. (I no longer judge women who always have ponytails or moms who chop off their hair.)But I dont even care. I love everything about her. She turns my world upside down with one smile and makes my day with one little hug.

3 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

Cute, cute picture!! It is amazing what one month can do! She seemed like a newborn when we say her and now seems so much older! They do grow WAY too fast! Enjoy every minute!

Heather said...

oh my goodness! Just so you know I showed everyone in my office this picture because it was too cute to keep to myself. Plus the lady I work with is so fun and LOVES babies and I knew she would appreciate her :)
Hope all is fabulosa!

LouiseAW said...

I love this picture. I loved all the information. I love that little princess. I hate not being there in person. But thank you, thank you, for posting.