Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh Babysitting...


Last night we babysat 2 of my cousins. Brooke and Drew (who is only 3 but about as big as me and way tougher.) First, i decided i cant have a boy. They are gross and think gross things are funny. I will keep the details to myself. But the worst part is, i told his mom and she said, "Oh thats it. Thats nothing. Just wait." They are both really cute kids though and pretty easy to take care of. (for a few hours at a time only) They played with bella, took baths, then we all watched cars.It was so cute to watch Jim with them. At the beginning of the night i had my doubts about how helpful Jim was going to be. But by the end of the night he proved me wrong. He was outside watching snails, helping them play catch with bella, keeping drew from letting bella lick his face. But my favorite was when they were winding down, snuggled up on the couch eating popcorn and playing

1 comment:

The Nedrys said...

Pretty soon you will be babysitting 24/7! Hopefully you are not feeling sick today. Also, I see my blog is not listed under your friends and family...I see how it is. I move away and you forget all about me :) Just kidding. It was nice talking to you the other night. Thanks for calling to tell me Mr. Sexy, I mean Mr. Gretzky was on TV. Love you!