Sunday, June 7, 2009

M.S. Walk


Sandra had made signs for us to carry. They turned out so cute.


A few weeks ago my family and I had a chance to do a walk for M.S. So Jim and I, Sandra and Tyler, My parents, Tyler's mom, Debbie and Dan, Jenny and the twins all signed up and raised money to help find a cure. I knew paying for my cowrokers kids activities and fundraisers for school would come in handy oneday. They all pitched in and we raised a good amount. Thanks again everyone.
It would have been a great day except we had to be there at 7:00 in the morning! It was absolutely horrible. I had to get up, go walk what seemed way longer then 3 miles and then go to work. I was not a happy camper...walker if you will. Luckily some of us had a chance to go get breakfest before i had to go to work.

No comments: