Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ready Set GO!

Ok im officially re-starting my blog. I promise to be good and write even though the coming months will only say.."another day alone at home." Oh the joys of tax season.

So last night i wasn't feeling great so Jim made us dinner. While i pathetically laid on the couch Jim made scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. We ate then he did the dishes. When he is done he plops on the couch and says " I cant believe how hard that was. It takes a lot of time and energy to do all that. I cant imagine doing it every day." I just look at my dear dear husband and shake my head.

4 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsie Wilde said...

Ha I am glad you are back, we dont hear from you enough any other way. I think it good for these boys to see a small part of what woman do everyday :). Hope you feel better soon! Hope you guys are doing good!

Dianne Schultz said...

Hi Steph
Well, all I can say is that you have a great husband who not only cooked, but cleaned up afterwards- quite impressive. hope you feel better soon.
I am not surprised that Chelsie made the first comment.
always know I love you
mum

The Nedrys said...

The fact that Jim cooked is awesome! Get 'em to do it early on and they will always be helpful! I am so happy you blog so I can see what you are up to. You know, if you get lonely during tax season, there is a beautiful city about 2 1/2 hours by plane that you can come visit. I will spoil you with good food and fun! Love you!