Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ahhh winter

I realized this morning that I love Fall and Winter. Dont get your hopes up Utah, not your kind of winter. California cold is plenty cold enough for me. I was snuggling in bed with my sleeping baby and it was still dark and cold. I could have layed there all day.I love when it starts to get chilly and the air is crisp. Perfect for bundling up in warm clothes or a snuggie. Drinking hot chocolate and watching a movie in the afternoon. Taking a long bubble bath and reading a book. All the warm cozy fall scents. Pumpkin, cinnamon, frosted cranberry. And all the holidays. Everyone just seems friendlier. But my favorite part is now Jim will cuddle me for more then 5 seconds because he doesnt get hot flashes.
So here is to staying in your jammies all day. I know we will be.

2 comments:

Rebecca Brady said...

sorry i made you get out of bed ;) i'll be staying in my jammies all day too :)

LouiseAW said...

We had a little snow on the ground this morning. Then when we went out to mail your box it was so cold with the wind our jackets were not enough. Coats and gloves were needed. There IS No Winter in Southern Cal. Miss my baby!