Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Dad

I love my Daddy. He is just the best dad ever.
I like to hold on real tight when he has me so he cant get away. But sometimes im not so sure about what he is doing with me. I did love when he took me to work to show me off to all his friends though. He was so proud of me and I tried really hard to be good.

I really like when we just hang out on the couch and he lets me have tummy time so I can get stong. We like to watch ESPN together the most.(But So You Think You Can Dance is my favorite.)I always wait right here for him to come home. I get really excited everyday when he get here because he always plays with me first before saying hi to mom. Im definatly his favorite. Dont worry its ok with mom because im her favorite too.Saturdays are by far the best day of the week though. Its my day with dad all by myself. This is dad taking such good care of me :) I cant wait till I am bigger so I can really play with my dad like mom does with grandpa. They have lots of fun together too. She says that he is tied for first for the best dad ever award.

2 comments:

LouiseAW said...

As impossible as it seems...she is getting even cuter. And Dad isn't bad looking either.

melissa said...

I love this! And you!