Sunday, February 7, 2010

26 weeks

Ok so you have all been asking for them and here they are. Today I am 26 weeks pregnant! I can hardly believe how fast it has gone by. And whats even crazier to believe is that I only have about 3 months left until she is here. Today we went over to my parents house to watch the super bowl. Well I had to go up to my old room to look at something which is a bad idea because my wedding dress is up there. Everytime I see it I love to put it on. Well these days its a little harder to do. Jim loving tried to point this out before I put it on. (Knowing I might get a bit upset about how it doesnt quite fit the same) So our compromise was I was allowed to put on the veil and wear it as long as I wanted.
This is what came out of it. My sweet husband who lets me do what I want and just goes along with it. It looks like im really uncomfortable but its just my belly is big so it throws everything off. :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

yay!!!! Oh my gosh! This is making my heart so happy! I am so happy for you Steph! I love how happy you are! You have a great man and you are such a great woman and you're both going to be great parents! It's amazing how grown up we are but I love it! I hope you're having a good week!

LouiseAW said...

I love to see our son soooo happy. And by the way, you look great (and tiny) for someone only
3 months away from giving birth.
L

Chelsie Wilde said...

You little belly is so cute! We are getting closer!! Cant wait to meet your little girl and have a fun little cousin for my girls! I hope you are feeling good!

Jenn said...

Aw I love it!! You guys are so adorable and I LOVE your little belly!!! I can't wait to meet your gorgeous daughter!!! Hope that you're having a great week and I can't wait to see you next Saturday!! :D