Thursday, January 14, 2010

Utah baby shower

While we were in Utah my Wilde family gave me a baby shower. It was a joint shower with one of my mother in laws neice. It was wonderful and I couldnt have asked for anything better.
They had these candies and paper set up that you would write advice on then wrap it around the candy. Jim and I had a ball unwrapping them when I got home later that night. (no i couldnt wait till we got home to Cali)
Louise setting up all the yummy food. Pulled pork, chips and dip...she knows the way to my pregnant heart.
The girls hanging out.
Me and my sister in law Christine

One of the cute presant for baby Adelaide.

Me and louise (Nana Wilde)

At the shower they had a table set up with plain bibs and markers and puffy paint. Everyone got to decorate them for the babies. Here are just a few of the ones I got. It was so fun doing them then seeing the end results. I cant wait for her to wear them.
Me and 2 of my sister in laws.
Thank you everyone that helped and came to the shower. I was so excited that you guys would do that for me. It was a highlight of my trip to spend time with the girls alone. Louise I couldnt ask for a more amazing mother in law.

1 comment:

The Nedrys said...

Steph! I am so happy you are catching us up on your blog...I love reading it and seeing what you are up to. I have also decided you are the most beautiful pregnant lady I have ever seen! You are glowing! Little Adelaide is lucky to have you and Jim for parents! Love and miss you!