Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jims Basketball




ok im back tracking a bit to get caught up.



So before tax season started Jim played in a basketball league with some of his co-workers and friends. He loved it so much and had a great time playing. Each week we would go…Yes being the amazing wife that I am I went to cheer on my hubby. Can I add that I was the only one EVER to go cheer for their team. Anyways I was so proud of my baby I had to put up these pictures! Go Windes and McClaughry! I know next season they need a better team name.

1 comment:

Heather said...

KR was on an intramural team both last year and this year and it was the same thing, I was the only consistent fan who attended and cheered at every game. It's always so fun. I love watching him play and he's way good. Aww they can all play basketball together and be friends. (Well by all I mean Jim and KR. . .)